Chris Bertish – Inspirational Adventurer has broken world records in big wave surfing, stand up paddle boarding and other water-based disciplines – just as he has shattered perceptions of what is possible, in everything that he does.
His mantra of ‘Dream It, See It, Believe It and Achieve It’ has led Chris to redefine the approach to achieving success, not only across multiple sports, but as an author, film maker, businessman – in attaining any goal which he has set for himself. Chris is now exclusive with Speakers Inc
In March 2017, Chris completed his most challenging adventure yet by successfully accomplishing something that no other human being has come close to achieving: becoming the first person to cross the entire Atlantic Ocean over 7500km, alone and unsupported, on a stand-up paddleboard over 93 days.
Chris is currently launching his new speaker series on his SUP Crossing. Starting in South Africa and touring abroad, sharing his incredible adventure. Follow Chris on Twitter
His stories will inspire, educate and motivate audiences through his captivating experiences which he is able to personalize for each client’s unique event.
Chris’s speaking topics include:
• Chris’s Five P’s (Planning, Preparation, Passion, Perseverance, Purpose).
• Psychology of Success.
• Vision, Belief, Attitude, Determination.
• Welcoming Challenges and Overcoming Obstacles.
• The Value of a ‘Can Do’ Attitude and Teamwork.
• No Such Thing as Failure.
• Focus, Adaptability and Flexibility.
• Game Day, Strategy and Implementation.
• Risk and Fear Management.
• Embracing Change as a Constant.
• The Importance of Setting Goals – Taking Daily Steps and Actions.
Chris dares to achieve what most perceive as impossible. He weaves these topics into a spellbinding, captivating narrative complimented by a powerful audio-visual presentation which will blow any audience away.
Engaging Chris to address your organisation will ensure a valuable return on investment and measurable improvement in your team by being inspired to adopt a ‘can do’ attitude. And to achieve greatness by implementing the tools and skills which Chris teaches through his powerful storytelling.
In addition to booking Chris, his clients will automatically by giving back to community projects. A percentage of revenue related to Chris’s speaking engagements (globally), is donated through Chris’s various charity initiatives and his Random Acts of Kindness projects.
Chris’s additional experiences offered include:
• A personalized signing of his best-selling book, Stoked!
• A personalized SUP teambuilding session – a maximum of 30 pax per session.
• A personalized screening of ‘Ocean Driven – The Chris Bertish Story’.
• An intimate, inspiring and up-close and personal dinner and Q&A evening with Chris – maximum 40 pax per dinner.
• Interactive, intimate workshops.
Chris Bertish – Inspirational Adventurer
You were everything we could have asked for and more! The response was overwhelming… You are a special Human Being!
– Steve Harden-Southern Wines GM, California, USA 1000 Executives-the Hilton, San Francisco
Chris Bertish claims to be an ordinary person however his story is nothing short of extraordinary. He kept the audience riveted and awe inspired at the power of the human spirit to overcome obstacles and his pure determination and will to succeed.
-Jason Rade-Senior Events Manager, The Eventful Group
Everyone is just raving about your talk. Your story is truly outstanding and is told with humility, insight and humour, which is woven into a spellbinding narrative. As a motivational talk, I cannot fault it!
– Paul Boynton, Alternative Investments Manager, Old Mutual Investment Group
We had 45 delegates for our annual Sales Conference in June 2013. Chris gave an awe-inspiring account of what it takes to make impossible, possible. His commitment, tenacity and passion was evident in his talk and the team continuously referenced him over the next few days of the conference. We found him to be very ‘real’, totally relevant and in line with our strategy going forward.
– Gary Van Rooyen- New Balance, GM
Chris is a remarkable example of how important mental control is in order to overcome great obstacles and utilizing the Power of the mind to show that nothing is essentially Impossible.
– Tim Noakes- Founder Sports Science Institute
It was a pleasure and privilege to have such a passionate and motivated individual share with us his deepest understandings, his wildest experiences and to truly captivate us with the essence of, ‘impossible is nothing’.
– Mike Markovina,TEDxSeaPoint
Chris Bertish speaks from the heart, and from vast experience, to convince his audience of the power of the human spirit to overcame the greatest obstacles.”
– Steve Pike, WaveScape Speakers Night
Stoked! Stoked! Stoked! is an inspiring true story about courage, determination and the power of dreams. Chris Bertish was a skinny little kid from Cape Town when he started surfing with his brothers. Fiercely driven and constantly pushing his boundaries, Chris was not content with conquering ‘ordinary’ big waves.