Elizabeth Lee Ming – Marketing is passionate about digital, social, CRM and driving leadership in customer centricity. With over twenty years experience in B2B and B2C marketing on both the client and agency sides, she has worked in South Africa, the UK and the U.S.A at numerous blue chip organisations. Elizabeth is now available through Speakers Inc.
Her experience covers customer relationship management, loyalty, direct marketing, digital marketing, data driven marketing, integrated marketing, campaign management, project management and execution on marketing and process plans, digital strategy, channel strategy and implementation, mobile strategy and implementation, CRM strategy and implementation, social media, digital media, search and online marketing.
Elizabeth Lee Ming – Marketing
She was recognised by the Direct Marketing Association of South Africa as the Direct Marketer of the Year in 2015 at the annual Assegai Awards. This awards is an acknowledgement of years of service and performance in Direct Marketing, a successful body of work in one’s career and a significant contribution to the marketing industry.
Elizabeth has held positions such as Executive Director: Digital and Strategy and Chief Disruption Officer at the most awarded global advertising agency, TBWA/Hunt Lascaris. Elizabeth has been instrumental in leading the digital integration and direction for the agency and large client accounts such as MTN, Standard Bank and Nissan. She consults to the Direct Marketing Association of South Africa as their Strategy Partner to further develop the industry through education, training, advocacy and global best practice.
She is a highly sought-after speaker and awards judge locally and internationally. Her keynote topics include:
- Future Trends on Digital, Data and Disruption.
- The Evolving Digital Organisation – Skills, Society and Solutions.
- Digital Transformation and Innovation.
- Disruption You – Life Hacks for You, Your Business and Your Future.
- Consumer Experience 3.0.
- Global Digital Marketing: Trends, Tools and Takeup.
Elizabeth Lee Ming – Marketing
A few of the events she has spoken at include:
- The Future of HR Summit and Awards (VIP Keynote Speaker and Panelist, 2018).
- Top Women Awards and Conference (Panelist, 2017).
- Ecommerce Africa (Keynote Speaker and Panelist; 2015, 2016 and 2017).
- ITWEB Enterprise Mobility (Keynote Speaker, 2014).
- ITWEB Social Media Summit (Keynote Speaker, 2014).
- Marketing Indaba (Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban – Keynote Speaker, 2014).
- Branding for Growth (Keynote Speaker, 2013).
- The Direct Marketing Conference (Keynote Speaker – 2011 and 2012).
- Marketing Mix Social Media Summit (Keynote Speaker, MC, Conference Chair, Panelist – 2011, 2012, 2014 and 2015).
- IAB Social Media Measurement Guidelines Summit (Panelist – 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017).
- Digital Insurance Africa Summit (Keynote Speaker, 2015).
- Cards Africa (Keynote Speaker, 2007).
- Assegai Awards (Filter Judge; 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014).
- Assegai Awards (Ranking Judge; 2015 and 2016).
- MMA Global Smarties Awards (Judge; 2016 and 2017).
- APEX (Judge, 2017).
- DMA Echo Global Awards (Judge; 2017 and 2018).
- TBWA / Disruption Awards (Judge – Strategy category; 2017).
Elizabeth’s publications include:
- Featured in People Management UK (2000).
- Featured in Brainstorm Magazine (2008).
- Featured in Get It Magazine (Pretoria edition; 2012).
- Featured in Bizcommunity.com (2015).
- Featured in Strategic Marketing Magazine (2016).
Follow Elizabeth on Twitter.