Lebo Gunguluza – Business Strategy is known as the “The Breakthrough Entrepreneur”At the age of 27, he became one of South Africa’s youngest self-made black millionaires, without any funding or tenders from government.
Over the years he built a multi-million rand empire where he had to overcome tremendous odds on his entrepreneurial journey. Now available to book through Speakers Inc
He is one of the key founders of the South African Black Entrepreneurs Forum to address issues facing black entrepreneurs in South Africa.
Gunguluza adapted the title of “‘The Ültimate Breakthrough Entrepreneur” and was awarded with the “Africa Heritage Youth Entrepreneur Award” five years later.
He also became a resident millionaire entrepreneur on a youth TV programme called “Take 5”, where he guided, motivated and inspired aspiring youth entrepreneurs who are starting or running their own businesses.
He was recently honoured by the Millionaires Club with the Leadership Award in May 2010, and also received the Bethesda Business Award for his contribution to the development of Entreprenuership in South Africa.
He is the Founder and Group Chairman of an intergrated media and hospitality group with interests in companies that serve in the media, communications, hospitality and IT spheres which has diversified to various portfolios including publishing, television, media technology, restaurants, hotels and resort properties.
Having an interest in Uhuru Communications, has had him oversee the Commercial Direction of Uhuru Publishing, which publishes Sawubona – SAA’s inflight publication, Metro Live – Metro FM’s new publication, Municipal Focus and So Joburg amongst other publications.
Lebo has an extensive experience in communication and media having consulted as National Director of Media Communications for membership-driven organisations such as Nafcoc and the Institute for Local Government Management.
Mr. Gunguluza’s career started at SABC where he was responsible of promoting the African Language stations, and later Metro FM. He then left for a broadcasting course in the US,and came back to join Herdbouys Advertising.
That is where he gained strong understanding of the media and advertising business. Follow Speakers Inc on Twitter
His journey as an entrepreneur started in entertainment through his first company and later refocused his businesses towards corporate communication and media spaces.
What makes a Great Entrepreneur or Intrepreneur?
Lebo Gunguluza – Business Strategy explores 9 Key Qualities of a Great Entrepreneur
- 10 Habits of a Millionaire – Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going
- 10 Great Lessons He Learnt on his 10-Year Entrepreneurial Journey. Gunguluza unpacks these lessons with a bit of humour
- 10 Weaknesses faced by most entreprenuers. Gunguluza shares weaknesses that affect the success of an entrepreneur
- The 10 Principles he used to make his first Million as a Young Entreprenuer
- 10 Ways to help you build a Personal Power Brand for Business Success
- 17 Secrets that Gunguluza is applying towards building a Billion Rand Empire in the next five years
- The Breakthrough Mindset – breaking new grounds through innovation and motivation