Leigh Joy is an Inspirational speaker that helps individuals and organisations turn uncertainty into certainty, self-sabotage into self-care and adversity into triumph.
The objective of self-care training is to shape, encourage and transform your team players to create “authentic connections with self, their tribe and that which is greater than us.”
Outcomes of the training
- Enhanced presenteeism (the ability to be present) through individual sustainable self-care practices.
- Improved boundary-setting abilities to be empowered.
- Self-esteem to promote confident interactions.
- Improved team cohesion will create an all-inclusive approach.
- Wholeness to revitalise personal energy levels.
- Effective intrinsic motivation to be proactive and not reactive.
Authentically connecting to self
- Creating a safe container activity
- Introduction to the self-care tripod.
- Understanding the growth curve of change.
- Creative solutions to self-care that match the individual personality of the delegates. (self-care kit activity).
Authentically connecting with each other
- Accountability partners video.
- Setting boundaries – assertive communication style.
- Triangulating/ gossiping.
- How would you like to contribute to a culture of respect, inclusivity and diversity?
- How do we change a culture from breaking down to building up?
Authentically connecting to the sacred
- What is your purpose?
- Mentor’s table activity.
- What is your vision for self, tribe, South Africa and the World?
- The power of guided visualisations, setting intentions and gratitude.
Review the day.
- How have you connected authentically to yourself, your team and the sacred?
- Set intentions for self-care, tribe-care and sacred-care for the week.
- Share it with your team.
- I’m a super hero activity.