Linda Ntuli – Motivational Facilitator A former Electrical Engineer turned Management Consultant, Linda Ntuli is a motivational speaker, a trainer, a facilitator, an author, a life coach who has excellent personal, organisational and client relationship management capabilities.
He spent over 12 years at Transnet, Eskom, Microellettrica and Afox in the electrical engineering, project management, sales and key account management environment with subsequent coaching and mentoring before starting the Rise Up and Do It Business Enterprise which is accredited by the Services Seta.
Linda has a great passion for developing people from all walks of life in corporate companies, government departments, organisations, schools and institutions of higher learning.
This enables him to partner with clients to provide effective solutions and outstanding project execution.
Some of his achievements on TV and radio include his remarkable contribution to various radio shows on Metro FM, SAFM, Ukhozi FM, Power FM, Radio 2000, Kasie FM, Jozi FM and Ikwekwezi FM, as well as regular appearances on SABC, E-TV, Top TV, Tshwane TV and Soweto TV.
He is also a regular contributor on the weekly Move Magazine.
His major clientele includes SARS, Engen, Unilever, City Power, Transnet, KDT, ABSA, AVENG Group, Nedbank, Dimension data, Swiss Re, RAF, SADPMR, Greater Letaba Municipality, Steve Tshwete Municipality, NWU, TUT, UNISA, Fezile Dabi Municipality, eThekewini Municipality, IEC, Intel, FAPSA, City of Joburg, The Department of Education, Gauteng Local Government and Housing, Mpumalanga Department of Education, Mpumalanga Department of Health, Limpop0 Department of Arts & Culture, Department of Health, SEDA and the Emerald Foundation SMME Annual Conference (just to name a few!)
In his thought-provoking and entertaining presentations, Linda helps people to master change, rebound from failure, set goals, take responsibility, think positively, pursue excellence, to come out of their comfort zones and above all; to make a difference!
Linda has authored three books: ‘Your Destiny is Calling; Make it Happen’, ‘From Sacrifice to Greatness’ and ‘You are Wired to Win’.
He has also produced three motivational DVD’s namely, ‘Finding Your Fire’, ‘Taking Ownership’ and ‘Life: The University of Hard Knocks’ that are available at music stores countrywide.
Some of Linda’s offerings in people development:
- Achieving Excellent Customer Service
- The creative art of selling
- Supercharged Sales Strategies (S.S.S)
- Frontline Excellence (PA’s, Secretaries, Receptionists and Admin staff)
- Building a winning culture (Teambuilding)
- Created for peak performance (Project execution)
- Driven by hope (HIV/AIDS)
- Educator and Learner motivation
- Diversity Management in the workplace
- Winning principles for the workplace
- From Success to Significance
- Be a job creator (Entrepreneurs and unemployed graduates)
- Sustainable Culture of Customer Service (Workshop)
- Leadership is Vital (Dynamics of Leadership)
- Expanding your Horizons (In pursuit of excellence)
- Time management and meeting management (Workshop)
- Rise Up & Do It seminars
- Relentless women (Women in Business)
- Customer Service in Transport Industry
- Finding your fire to be fruitful (DVD)
- Your networks creates your networth (Relationship Management)
- Taking ownership (DVD)
- Mentoring and coaching programmes
- Life, the university of hard knocks (DVD)
- Your destiny is calling, make it happen (Book)
- From sacrifice to greatness (Book)
- You are wired to win (Book