Maps Maponyane – Celebrity MC completed his high school career at St John’s College in 2008. He studied at Wits University from 2010 until 2012 and completed his BA Degree in Media Studies, French and English (Majors) and International Human Rights. Maps is now available through Speakers Inc.
Maps Maponyane is considered one of South Africa’s most stylish men. He is a TV presenter, model, actor, designer, entrepreneur and philanthropist. He is making waves locally and internationally and has a substantial social following due to his down to earth, considered, professional yet warm personality. He is known for his talent, fashion sense, charm and versatility.
Apart from him being well known as a celebrity, Maps has also been a devoted business man. He has shown entrepreneurial skills from an early age and has a great passion for startups of SME’s.
Maps Maponyane – Celebrity MC is currently directors in various companies such as Tuta-Me, GM & Ahrens and Bursary Network. He has also been selected as brand ambassadors brands Samsung, Investec Private Bank and Mercedes-Benz.
Maps’ notables include:
- GQ’s Best Dressed Men List (2011) and the youngest nominee.
- GQ’s Cool 35 Guys Under 35 (2013).
- Vuzu 10over10 #1 Most Stylish Man (2013).
- Vuzu 10over10 #1 Sexiest Man (2013 and 2015).
- Cosmo SA Sexiest Man (2013).
- Sowetan Mzanzi’s Sexiest Top 12 (2013).
- House and Leisure Rising Star (2013).
- SA Style Award – Most Stylish Model/Media Personality (2013).
- Joop! Homme Ambassador (2013/2014).
- YOU Magazine Most Stylish Male Nominee (2014).
- Feather Awards – Best Styled Male of the Year (2014).
- GQ Magazine Cover (March 2015).
- Fashion Times Weekly Cover (May 2015).
- Grazia Man Magazine Cover (June 2015).
- YOU Magazine YOU Spectacular Most Stylish Male Celeb (June 2015).
Follow Speakers Inc. on Twitter.