Nastassia Arendse – MC Facilitator is a host on Business Day TV where she and a panel of experts discuss the action on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, debate the best and worst performing stocks and pick their favourites. Every Monday night you can catch her on “Smart Money”, a personal finance show that helps viewers navigate the world of money and investing. She is also the anchor of a weekly book feature at the SABC where she sits down with local and international authors.
Having debuted on radio as a traffic reporter for YFM (99.2 FM), Nastassia has been in broadcasting for 9 years, and has worked in both television and radio. As a television anchor, she presented Closing Bell East Africa and Open Exchange on international business channel CNBC Africa. She has also hosted business shows on SAfm and Classic FM.
As an experienced reporter, she covered global commodity markets for Moneyweb where she wrote features that track changes and trends worldwide in the commodity space. The beat focused on how prospects for the global economy, interest rates and currencies influence investor decisions in relation to gold, precious metals, fixed income and equities.
In 2015, she hosted a show called Africa’s visionaries for Skytv, which aired in the UK on channel 412. She has interviewed a range of business leaders, including Barclays CEO Maria Ramos, Bidvest founder Brian Joffe and Comair CEO Erik Venter and former Mozambican President Joaquim Chissano amongst others.
She represents a new breed of journalists that have managed to break the mould of the profession and explore different avenues in the media and public sphere.
Nastassia in now exclusive with Speakers Inc
Nastassia Arendse – MC Facilitator
- 2015 – Brand SA (Nigeria – Africa Round Table)
- 2016 – Money Expo, one of the largest finance events in the country hosted by Moneyweb
- 2016 – Hosted the IG Trading Trivia with Moneyweb
- 2016 – Liberty Retirement Master Class
- 2016 – Gauteng e-kasi ICT Summit
- 2016 – GAP Innovation awards
- 2016 – Global Entrepreneurship Congress
- 2016 – G20 Young Entrepreneurs Summit
- 2017 & 2018 – Mining Indaba
- 2017 & 2018 – Sanlam Journalist of the Year awards
- 2017 – The Money Expo
- 2018 – BCX Sales Conference
- 2018 – Singularity South Africa Summit
- 2019 – Nedbank Wealth Roadshow
- 2019 – Africa Tech Conference
- 2019 – Strategy Execution Conference
- 2019 – World Intellectual Property Day Conference
- 2019 – ITWEB Security Summit
- 2019 – Private Security Summit (PSIRA)
- 2019 – Brand SA Top South African Brands Awards
- 2019 – FPI (Financial Planning Institute) Professionals Convention
Follow Speakers Inc on Twitter