The Cellosphere the ‘Bubble’ or ‘Sphere’ presents the performer in a magical context, creating an unbeatable experience!
This enthralling concept has become a sensation at events worldwide! Book through Speakers Inc
Carol Thorn latest venture is The Cellosphere – a transparent globe that presents the performer in a magical context. This new, innovative concept has taken the corporate entertainment market by storm and has been booked for SA’s top launches, fashion events and parties. The Cellosphere is in great demand across South Africa and as far afield as Australia and New York.
Aside from her solo project, Carol is in great demand as an electric cellist.
She performs with:
• singer/songwriter Louise Carver (SA)
• with electric harpist Shelley Frost (Dubai)
• in her own band CODA (which blends electric strings with jazz sax, African vocals and a house DJ)
She has shared the stage with many of South Africa’s top musicians including Arno Carstens and the Soweto String Quartet, and with America’s Got Talent finalists, Nuttin’ but Stringz (Bidvest Concerts 2009).
The Cellosphere has been featured at the following events (amongst others):
· The 15 on Orange Bayer Event (16 January 2012 & 1st December 2011)
· The Dimension Data Fancourt Pro Am Event (18th February 2012)
· Gallagher Estate, the Toyota Awards Ceremony (24th February 2012)·
Herschel School’s Matric Dance (1st March 2012)
· The Mercedes Benz Fashion Week (5 events across South Africa- Cape Town, Johannesburg and Pretoria)
· Gallagher Estate, an Investec Event (April 2012)
· The Gavin Rajah Fashion Show (Cape Town Fashion Week – July 2012)
· A Hugo Boss launch (August 2012)
· The Samsung Galaxy Note Launch (November 2012)
· The Crystal Towers African Pride Year-End (December 2012)
· The ABSA Africa Conference (January 2013)
· The Mining Indaba (February 2013) Follow on Twitter
Jan Malan, Umzingeli
‘Looks incredible! Well done!’
Angela Harpur, Straight Up Events
Lars Schwinges, Top Billing
‘Amazing and brilliant!’
Carla Mayo, CM Events